Whether you are a professional truck driver with years’ experience, an owner-operator, or an expert in the logistics and freight transportation industry, we’d love to hear from you. If you have a knack for writing or telling a great story from your own experiences, and would like to see your work published online, be sure to get in touch with us.
What we write about
We include anything and everything related to the freight transportation industry on our blog – whether it concerns job search and interview tips, or handy programs to use on the road. We would even love to hear your own personal experiences.
Themes and topics, you could write about includes:
- OTR and LCD Licenses
- OTR and LCD driving schools’ reviews
- Truck driver job search tools and sites
- Freight transportation companies and recruitment
- Driving and health tips
Even though we are a bit laid back with regards to the content shared, we are responsible to provide articles and content of high-quality to our audience, and in most cases, must be based on personal experience and facts. Have a look at our brief list of dos and don’ts below.
- Submit work that is your own
- Proofread and check your work before sending it to us
- Ensure your work is not published anywhere else
- Write content that is engaging and interesting
- Submit work that was written by someone else or have traces of plagiarism
- Send work that is laced with errors and typos
- Submit work that is not fact-checked if not based on own experience
- Submit work that is not in line with our voice
- Submit work that does not relate to the freight transportation industry
We are looking forward to receiving your article – get in touch with us by completing the contact form on our contact page, or by giving us a call.